How to Prepare Yummy Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake with 680x482 Resolution
Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake.
You can have Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of egg white.
- You need 2 tsp of pure Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 Stick of salted / unsalted butter room temperature, cut into smal.
- You need 11/2 stick of crisco non vegetable(cut into small cubes).
- Prepare 2 2/3 cup of icing sugar.
Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake step by step
- Bring a boil water into the pot. Place mixing bowl on top the pot that contains egg white, sugar, vanilla. Whisk constantly until reaching 140 -160 C. Then turn of the heat..
- Beat white egg liquid until cool and stiff. Place ice cube, or something cool from the freezer under the bowl while you beat it. Its the purpose to make faster way to get cool of white egg..
- When egg white cool down and stiff, turn off mechine, and scrap down all the acces..
- Start again mixing with medium speed and beat butter one by one. Continue with crisco. Once butter and crisco done, increase high speed the mechine about 2 mnt..
- Last step, pour icing sugar into the butter. Cover the bowl using kitchen cloth, so it will not spread all over. Start mixing with low speed. After 30 sec continue increace speed around 2 mnt. And ready to decorate..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.