Recipe: Yummy Beef in Oyster Sauce (蚝油牛肉) with 680x482 Resolution
Beef in Oyster Sauce (蚝油牛肉).
You can have Beef in Oyster Sauce (蚝油牛肉) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef in Oyster Sauce (蚝油牛肉)
- Prepare 1/2 kg of beef (I used forequarter), cut into thin strips.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s of to taste salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of thumb ginger, sliced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli flakes.
Beef in Oyster Sauce (蚝油牛肉) instructions
- Dissolve baking soda in water and soak beef in it for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Optional if you are using an already tender cut..
- Season the beef with salt, pepper, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Let marinate for 30 minutes..
- In a wok or pan heat oil over medium high heat. Stir fry the ginger and chilli flakes until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add beef, stir fry until cooked through, about 5-6 minutes..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.