How to Prepare Perfect Vanilla Buttercream Frosting with 751x532 Resolution
Vanilla Buttercream Frosting.
You can have Vanilla Buttercream Frosting using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- Prepare 4 stick of butter(i use margarine).
- It’s 6 cup of confectionary sugar( sugar crystals).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of hand mixer.
Vanilla Buttercream Frosting instructions
- With the hand mixer, beat the butter in a large bowl for about 5 minutes until creamy..
- After the butter is creamy, add one cup at a time of the sugar and beat roughly about 2 minutes each time..
- After all the sugar is combined, beat in the vanilla extract and a tablespoon of milk every so often until you get the consistency you want. More milk means softer frosting and less means a more firm frosting..
- Taste the frosting and if you so please, you may add more sugar if needed. Add food coloring if you want to have different colors of frosting. Enjoy!!.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.