Easiest Way to Make Perfect Sinigang Salmon with 680x482 Resolution
You can cook Sinigang Salmon using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sinigang Salmon
- You need 1 of tali kangkong or talbos ng kamote.
- You need 1 of sliced medium raddish.
- Prepare 4 pcs. of sliced okra.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized tomato.
- Prepare 1 sachet of sinigang mix.
- You need 2 of chopped salmon head or 1/2 kg of salmon belly.
- You need 1.5 cups of water.
Sinigang Salmon step by step
- Place 1.5 cups of water in a cooking pot and heat until boiling..
- Add radish and cook for 10 minutes in medium heat. Slightly open the pot during cooking so that soup will not overflow due to pressure caused by heating..
- Mix the sinigang mix of any brand you prefer but adjust the amount depending on your taste..
- Add the leaves of kangkong and young part of the stems, sliced okra and tomatoes. Cook in low heat. After 5 minutes add the head or belly part of salmon then cook for 10 minutes..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.