Recipe: Appetizing Lentil Lasagna with 751x532 Resolution
You can have Lentil Lasagna using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lentil Lasagna
- You need of No boil lasagna noodles, dry.
- It’s of Béchamel.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of margarine.
- You need 1/2 cup of AP flour.
- You need 1 L of soy milk.
- Prepare of To taste: salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- Prepare of Lentil Bolognaise Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/4 of red wine.
- Prepare 600 g of tomato sauce, unseasoned.
- You need 3/4 cup of water (adjust quantity).
- It’s 3/4 cup of red lentils, dry.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar or to taste.
- You need of Seasoning: salt, pepper, chili flakes, Italian herbs, cumin.
- It’s Splash of soy sauce.
- Prepare Splash of balsamic vinegar.
Lentil Lasagna instructions
- Prepare the bolognaise sauce: Fry onion in olive oil until translucent then add garlic. After about 1 min, deglaze the pan with wine. Add all remaining sauce ingredients except vinegar. Cook for about 20 min or until lentils are falling apart and sauce is reduced. Add vinegar at the end..
- Prepare the béchamel: melt margarine in a pot over low heat. Add flour and whisk. After about 30 sec to a minute, add the soy milk very very slowly. Whisk vigorously to prevent clumps from forming. Season to taste. Cook until béchamel is thick (15 min approximately)..
- To assemble: add a small laddle of béchamel in the bottom of a baking dish, then layer noodles, lentil mixture and béchamel. Repeat as needed..
- Bake at 180°C covered for 30 min, then take off the aluminum foil and bake for 10 min at 210°C. Serve warm. Enjoy :).
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.