Recipe: Tasty Indonesian layers go green cake with 680x482 Resolution
Indonesian layers go green cake. See recipes for Indonesian layers go green cake, Alu go B too. Indonesian Layer Cake – Poh's Kitchen – www.rosavn.netBánh Indonesian Layer CakeDẠY NGHỀ ROSA BIÊN HÒA ĐỒNG NAI,học bếp ở đâu,tỉa rau củ,pha chế,cắt uốn. Indonesian layer cake (kue lapis legit) is a rich and moist butter cake baked layer by layer with warm flavours of mixed spice and vanilla.
Pandan cake is a light, fluffy, green-coloured sponge cake flavoured with the juices of Pandanus amaryllifolius leaves. It is also known as pandan chiffon. The cake is popular in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, China. You can cook Indonesian layers go green cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian layers go green cake
- Prepare 250 gr of rice flour.
- It’s 250 gr of tapioca flour.
- It’s 50 gr of glutinous rice flour.
- It’s 225-250 gr of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 liter of coconut milk.
- Prepare 10 pcs of pandan leaves blend with 50 ml water.
- You need 1 tsp of cooking oil to glaze 12” square pan.
- You need 1 tsp of Green colour or pandan pasta.
Green cake is soft and delicious cake. This cake is especially attractive for the children because of the color. You can add the green coloring in different intensity. The coloring that I used here in the cake recipe is from pandan extract which means that this kind of coloring give more tasteful cake.
Indonesian layers go green cake instructions
- Mix all flour and coconut milk, strainthem, and divided into 2. Give one side with green colour, and the other remind white.
- Preheated the steamer. Put 100ml to each layer, and steam about 5-10 minutes each. Repeat them until all finish..
- Take it out after it’s cold. And slice it what you desire. Ready to serve and enjoy❣️.
Our favourite is the Kek Lapis or Indonesian Layer Cake. As this is an expensive cake, we only get to eat it during very special occasion. Making Kek Lapis is a very tedious job but it is worth the hard work when you see the beautiful layers of the cake. More so when we see our friends and loved ones. This cendol cake was inspired from a cafe i went recently for a brunch.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.