Recipe: Appetizing Grilled Maple 🍁 Syrup Chicken 🐔 with 680x482 Resolution
Grilled Maple 🍁 Syrup Chicken 🐔. Brining chicken in a mixture of maple syrup, garlic, thyme, pepper and salt keeps it moist and flavorful during grilling. A salad, cornbread and barbecue sauce round out this family-friendly meal. Use pure maple syrup, not pancake syrup, for this rich marinade.
Place chicken thighs on a hot grill and grill until thighs are no longer pink, turning over occasionally and basting thighs with any leftover maple syrup marinade, discard any unused marinade. Place chicken thighs on a serving platter and enjoy 😉!!! Whisk together the maple syrup, mustard and soy sauce in a medium bowl. You can cook Grilled Maple 🍁 Syrup Chicken 🐔 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Maple 🍁 Syrup Chicken 🐔
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on / bone in).
- Prepare 1 cup of pancake syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
Toss the chicken in the marinade and season with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on the hot side of the grill bone-side. Here's an easy main dish that's sure to set you on your own quest for the best syrup. Start the chicken breasts marinating on a Saturday afternoon for a quick meal later in the day, just about the time you come in from raking the last of the winter leaves off the garden.
Grilled Maple 🍁 Syrup Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs, place thighs in a large bowl………
- Combine your pancake syrup, orange juice, black pepper, crushed red pepper, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and minced garlic……….
- Pour marinade sauce all over chicken thighs, covering each piece completely………
- Marinate chicken for several hours or overnight, covered in your refrigerator, turning each piece several times……..
- Place chicken thighs on a hot grill and grill until thighs are no longer pink, turning over occasionally and basting thighs with any leftover maple syrup marinade, discard any unused marinade……..Place chicken thighs on a serving platter and enjoy 😉!!!.
Heat olive oil in a small saucepan over medium. Add tomato paste and cook, stirring constantly and scraping. I made this today, after buying a huge bottle of real maple syrup from Costco. No fresh rosemary or lemon on hand, so I used dried rosemary and bottled lemon juice. I grilled the chicken on the stove with a cast iron grilled pan and served it with rosemary roasted potatoes.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.