Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI with 680x482 Resolution
Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI.
You can have Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI
- You need 2-3 of Chicken breasts (Frozen).
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 cans of white beans.
- You need 2-3 cans of water.
- Prepare of Toppings- Sour cream,Tortilla chips,or corn bread.
Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI step by step
- Combine all the ingredients (except for the toppings) into the crockpot. Mix it up a little..
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (or high 3- 4)..
- Once cooked, remove chicken and shred..
- Stir chicken back in the crockpot..
- Serve with your favorite toppings..
- Note- you don’t need a food processor you can shred it with a fork or a blender Can also be made in a instant pot..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.