Recipe: Yummy Panfried Pork and Pea Chili with 680x482 Resolution
Panfried Pork and Pea Chili.
You can cook Panfried Pork and Pea Chili using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Panfried Pork and Pea Chili
- You need of Spices————————-.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of dried thyme crushed.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ground sage.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of dried oregano crushed.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of Chili—————————–.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of country style pork ribs boneless.
- It’s 1/2 cup of English peas frozen.
- It’s 1 pint of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
Panfried Pork and Pea Chili instructions
- Mix all the spices except the kosher salt with the pork..
- Heat the oil in the pan and add the pork to the hot oil..
- Continue to fry the pork till crispy a bit..
- When it got to the crispness I wanted it looked like this..
- Add the tomato sauce, salt, and peas. Simmer 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.