Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Moong Dal Palak Waffles with 680x482 Resolution
Moong Dal Palak Waffles.
You can have Moong Dal Palak Waffles using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moong Dal Palak Waffles
- It’s 1 cup of dhuli moong dal.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 medium of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of piece of ginger finely chopped.
- You need 1-2 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dhania powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need as required of Oil for greasing.
Moong Dal Palak Waffles step by step
- Wash the moong dal well and soak it for at least 2-3 hours. Grind it into a smooth paste using around half a cup of water..
- Take the ground dal paste in a large bowl. Add in the onions, ginger, green chilies, and ginger-garlic paste. Mix well..
- Next add in the dry masalas – salt, Kashmiri red chili powder, jeera powder, dhania powder, and turmeric powder. Mix..
- Now add in the chopped spinach and mix well. In the meantime, pre-heat the waffle iron..
- Finally, add the baking powder and the baking soda to the mixture. Mix..
- Once the waffle iron is hot, grease it well with oil and pour in about a ladleful of the batter depending on the size of the waffle iron..
- Close the waffle iron lid and cook until done. Do not attempt to open the iron lid to check before it is cooked or the waffles might disintegrate. I used an electric waffle iron and it took about 10 minutes..
- The Moong Dal Palak Waffles are ready to serve. Serve them hot with your favorites dips or chutneys..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.