Recipe: Appetizing Rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken with 680x482 Resolution
Rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken. Black beans, smoked sausage and rice is a winning combination every time! Stir rice into bean and sausage mixture and serve. Brazilian Beans and Rice with Sausage.
The rice will cook as it simmers. Remove the sausage with a slotted Using a slotted spoon, remove the chicken thighs from the gumbo and place on a cutting board to Remove and discard the bay leaves. Pull the chicken meat from the bones and shred, discarding the. You can have Rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken
- It’s of glory red beans and rice.
- Prepare of Tyson cubed chicken or left over chicken.
- You need of Shrimp, crab *optional.
- You need of Eckrich smoked sausage.
- You need of Corn *optional.
- Prepare of Black beans *optional.
- You need of Sauteed onions, celery, peppers *optional.
- Prepare of Tony's creole seasoning.
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
Red Beans and Rice with Smoked Turkey Sausage. I like to think of this as rice pilaf on steroids – a simple rice pilaf chalk full of yummy chicken, sausage, artichokes, and olives. I served it with a simple salad in dijon vinaigrette on the side, which made a filling and quick weeknight meal. Remove chicken, add diced onion and bellpepper to pot with a cup of water.
Rice and beans with smoked sausage and shredded chicken step by step
- I buy this for a easy week night meal. This is a picture of the cans I buy..
- First, cut sausage into thin round slices. In a sauce pan fry each side of the sausage slices till a little brown. I use the same pan. It saves time on clean up..
- Add the 3 cans of bean and rice to the same pan. Stir mixture together..
- Add frozen, cubed chicken to rice mixture. Heat through and stir. I add a little chicken broth if it needs it. I eyeball it. Till the mixture looks moist..
- I add Tony's creole seasoning till I like the taste. It's up to you on how much. The chicken is already preseasoned. The rice mixture is also preseasoned. If you use left over chicken. Season it however you want. I'd stick to southern seasonings or combine everything and taste..
- Sometimes I add corn and sauteed onions and peppers. It really depends on how much time I have..
- I dont add shrimp or crab to my mixture because my family doesnt like seafood..
- I make cornbread as a side. This is one of my favorite quick meals. This is a quick meal people think you worked so hard to make. When it's done in less than 30 minutes depending upon what you add. Let me know what you think. Enjoy..
Good ole red beans and rice with lots of smoked sausage. I put lots of garlic in it which makes it tasty. I take it to my bingo crowd and they love it! Normally I don't measure, so I decided to write it down while I was making it. This is medium on the heat but make it hot as you like!
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.