Recipe: Yummy Cheese Palak sabju with 680x482 Resolution
Cheese Palak sabju.
You can cook Cheese Palak sabju using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Palak sabju
- You need For of Palak cheese.
- It’s 800 grams of Palak.
- Prepare 5 of tomatoes.
- You need 4 of onions (sliced).
- It’s 2 tsp each of Spices-salt,red chilli,turmeric, coriander powder-.
- You need 1 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 of Jeera.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garam masala.
- You need 200 gms of Cheese.
Cheese Palak sabju instructions
- Make puree of palak,tomato,and onion..
- Now put oil in pan and when it gets warm add jeera and as it start popping add onion puree and let it cook..
- When onion leaves oil add tomato puree and let it cook. Now add red chilli powder,Turmeric powder..
- Also add coriander powder(dhanya jeera)2 tbsp into it.Now let the puree get cooked..
- After now add spinach (palak)puree I the mixture.Now add salt to it..
- At last add Garam Masala and cheese to the sabji..
- Here,delicious Cheese palak sabji is ready 😋😋😋😋.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.