How to Cook Delicious White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies (from cake mix) with 680x482 Resolution
White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies (from cake mix).
You can cook White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies (from cake mix) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies (from cake mix)
- Prepare of box red velvet cake mix (I used Betty Crocker).
- It’s of large eggs.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need of white chocolate chips.
White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies (from cake mix) instructions
- Place cake mix, eggs, oil, and cocoa powder in a large bowl. Stir together with a wooden spoon until everything comes together and no dry mix remains..
- Fold in white chocolate chips to incorporate. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in fridge 30 min – 1 hr to chill. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper..
- FOR LARGE COOKIES: Scoop out 2 tbs of dough and gently roll into a ball for each cookie. Arrange 6 balls per baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake one sheet at a time! Place in oven and bake 12-16 minutes or until edges are just beginning to crisp and center is still soft (I like mine a little under done so right at 12 was perfect for me)..
- FOR SMALL COOKIES: Scoop out 1 tbs of dough, form a ball, space out 12 balls per cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes (follow same guidelines as large to determine doneness, again only baking 1 sheet at a time)..
- Remove from oven. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely (or, ya know, sneak a couple with a nice cold glass of milk while still warm). Enjoy!.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.