Easiest Way to Make Perfect Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon with 680x482 Resolution
Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon.
You can cook Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grainy Dijon mustard.
- You need 4 of salmon fillets.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper..
- Combine the honey and mustard in a small bowl and spread on the salmon fillets..
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, lightly spray with cooking oil and place salmon on the foil..
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork..
- Serve with your choice of vegetables. Or with rice or couscous. Or a salad. Enjoy!.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.