Recipe: Delicious chicken crepes with 680x482 Resolution
You can have chicken crepes using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chicken crepes
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 8 oz of cimini mushrooms, cut in half or 1/4's.
- Prepare 1 each of rotisserrie chicken.
- It’s 1 large of shallot, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of blended oil, I use a canola and olive blend.
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of dried tarragon leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of rubbed sage.
- You need 1 tsp of Mrs. Dash original seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooking sherry.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- You need 1 cup of swiss or gruyere cheese, shredded.
chicken crepes instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- cut mushrooms to uniform size while large saute pan heats with 1 tsp. oil and 1 Tbsp. butter..
- add mushrooms to pan, saute for a couple minutes to let mushies sweat, add chopped shallot and garlic, continue sauteing until all are golden. Add 1/4 cup sherry and reduce until most of the liquid is evaporated..
- add 1 cup cream and cut up rotisserie chicken, simmer until reduced by half. Pour excess liquid into new pan and add 6 oz. cream cheese to chicken mixture, heat on Low just to melt in cream cheese, and 2 oz. cream cheese to seperate sauce pan, add 1 cup heavy cream and nutmeg to saucepan, simmer while adding shredded gruyere gradually, stirring constantly until sauce is smooth..
- put about 2 Tbsp. of chicken mixture in a line down the middle of the crepes, roll like an enchilada, place in greased 9×11 inch pan, cover in sauce. heat for 10 minutes until bubbly. Garnish and enjoy!.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.