Recipe: Yummy Crepes Coquill St. Jaques with 680x482 Resolution
Crepes Coquill St. Jaques.
You can have Crepes Coquill St. Jaques using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crepes Coquill St. Jaques
- Prepare 4 of crepes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry white wine, chill the rest for serving with crepes.
- It’s 2 Tbs of diced shallots.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bay or sea scallops cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced parsley.
- You need 6 tbs of grated Swiss cheese.
Crepes Coquill St. Jaques instructions
- Combine the white wine, shallots, mushrooms in a saucepan.Simmer for 5 minutes on medium. Add scallops and simmer for 5 minutes more.Drain, reserving liquid.
- Melt the butter on medium heat in a large skillet, and stir in the flour and salt. Whisk continually until the flour cooks to a light brown color..
- Pour in the cream and cook, whisking constantly until thick, which takes about two minutes..
- Add the parsley and reserved liquid and whisk to blend. Stir in the parsley and 2 Tbs grated cheese stirring until cheese melts. Turn on and set oven to 350f to preheat..
- Add the poached scallops, mushrooms and shallots..
- Fill each crepe with the scallop and mushrooms along with some sauce. Fold and place seam side down on an oven-proof plate or pan. Pour over some remaining sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Sprinkle with a little paprika.
- Bake at 350f until cheese is melted, about 10-12 minutes.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.