Recipe: Appetizing Ity's Crab Cakes with 680x482 Resolution
Ity's Crab Cakes.
You can cook Ity's Crab Cakes using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ity's Crab Cakes
- You need 1/3 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 2 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need of Salt to Taste.
- You need of Black Pepper to Taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh or Dried Parsley.
- You need 3/4 cup of Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 lb of Crab Meat or 1/2 lb Crab Meat and 1/2 lb Imitation Crab Meat.
Ity's Crab Cakes instructions
- Add all the ingredients except the bread crumps and the crab meat into a bowl..
- Mix thoroughly..
- Split the crab meat into 2 1/2 lb bunches..
- Hand shred one half so its not in huge chunks but not small ity bitty pieces. If using imitation crab use the real crab for this part..
- Take the other half and use a blender for this and blend till totally minced. If doing imitation use just the imitation for this..
- Put the crab in the bowl with the other ingredients and mix well..
- Add the bread crumbs and mix well so its all evenly distributed..
- Make patties of the ingredients. This made me 13 cakes. but lets say make about 12 cakes..
- Heat a large pan on medium high heat..
- Melt a half stick of butter.
- Put in half the crab cakes and cook them for about 5 minutes each side.
- Repeat for the other half of the crab cakes..
- I enjoy these with a mix of cocktail and tartar sauce..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.