Recipe: Appetizing Lasagna Rolls with 751x532 Resolution
You can cook Lasagna Rolls using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Rolls
- You need 8 of Lasagna Noodles.
- It’s 1 Pack of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Pasta Sauce.
- You need 15 oz of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 8 oz of Casserole Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian Season.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Leaf Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Parsley Flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lawry's Season Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb.
Lasagna Rolls instructions
- Boil noodles & brown ground beef. Then drain both.
- Season ground beef with season salt and garlic & herb seasoning.
- Mix ricotta cheese, 4 pinches of Italian, oregano & parsley season. Add a 1/4 of the casserole cheese.
- Mix 1 1/2 can of pasta sauce with ground beef and remainder of seasoning.
- Spread ricotta cheese mixture on noodles. Then spread ground beef & sauce mixture.
- Roll one end of noodle. Stuff remainder of ground beef mixture into roll if any fell out while rolling..
- Repeat Step 6 for the other noodles. Once done, spread just enough pasta sauce on bottom of baking/aluminum pan..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add lasagna rolls to pan. Pour the rest of pasta sauce on top of rolls and add as much casserole cheese as you like. Sprinkle parsley flakes on top.
- Put dish in oven for 30 minutes. Put garlic bread in oven for the last 6 minutes.
- All done ! Enjoy.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.