Recipe: Yummy Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms with 680x482 Resolution
Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms.
You can have Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms
- It’s 1/2 pound of asparagus, trimmed.
- Prepare 4 ounces of shiitake mushrooms, cut into halves.
- You need 1 of red onion, cut into strips.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
Oven-Roasted Asparagus & Shiitake Mushrooms step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425°F..
- Mix olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl..
- Arrange asparagus, shiitake mushrooms, and onions on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle or brush with mixture..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until asparagus is tender..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.