Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Fruit with 751x532 Resolution
Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Fruit. Spedizione gratis (vedi condizioni) Great recipe for Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Fruit. A little bit of chocolate with breakfast as well as a healthy dose of fruit. A meal everyone in the family will love.
In another bowl, whisk egg, milk, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened; stir in chocolate chips. Dress up your pancakes however you'd like. You can cook Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Fruit using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Fruit
- It’s As needed of Cooking Spray/ Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Pre-made Pancake Mix.
- You need To taste of Small handfuls of chocolate chips.
- Prepare To taste of Strawberries.
- It’s To taste of Bananas.
- You need To taste of Maple Syrup.
We suggest a bit of butter and maple syrup, but you could also do Nutella and fruit for a bit of an indulgent meal. These fluffy chocolate chip pancakes are best enjoyed right off the griddle while the chocolate is still melty! Turn; cook other sides until golden brown. Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
Chocolate Chip Pancakes With Fruit step by step
- Heat a non-stick pan with either cooking spray or vegetable oil for about 10 mins..
- Make the pre-made batter by following the instructions on the bag/ box. DO NOT ADD THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS IN THE BATTER..
- Cut up some fresh strawberries and bananas. You won't need these till later but it's nice to have them ready when needed..
- Pour the batter in the pan to however big you want your pancakes to be (however many pancakes you want)..
- Wait at least 2 minutes before you add the chocolate chips to the pancakes cooking on the stove..
- Wait till the chocolate chips start melting a little bit before you flip them over..
- Once flipped wait for the pancake to look golden brown and then take off heat..
- Put the pancakes on a plate. Cover with the freshly cut fruit. Add maple syrup if desired..
Preheat fry pan (griddle or skillet for Americans). Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Mix together wet ingredients and beat into dry mixture until smooth. Heat a large skillet or griddle on medium heat. Pour ¼ cup of batter per pancake onto surface.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.